Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Felicity's work dress question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just won this on E-bay and I have a couple of questions. 1. It says Pleasant Company 2008 on the tag. I have several items that say that, but I was expecting this one to have an earlier date. Does anyone else have a 2008 dated work dress?

    and 2. Is only the dress itself tagged?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have that dress and I got mine off e-bay. Only the dress is tagged, but mine is tagged 1994.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, sometimes I think the numbers on the tags are not years. I've heard others say they have tags with 2008 on them.

    Can't wait to see Felicity in her new outfit! Did you get a good deal?

    Jessica

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •